It's never been a better time to launch your online course. Don't miss out on these great course launch deals.
Here is everything you need to launch and sell you online courses:
1. A platform to host your courses and to manage your students.
As a Thinkific Expert, I highly recommend them as the tool is easy to use and students love the experience.
They have created an All-in-One Bundle to help you get started easily. It includes:
- 6 months of Thinkific Pro
- 60 days of live expert training through the Course Builder Academy
- Free exclusive tools & resources
- Total Value: $3,724+
- Price: $396
- Sign Up here
2. Create Landing Pages That Convert
Having a well designed and well written sales page for your course is also important. It's never been easier to create a custom designed website and landing pages to showcase your course offerings.
One of the tools we recommend is Leadpages. It's a great tool to easily communicate what your courses are about.
Leadpages is offering 60% off an annual membership. It's everything you need in a website and landing page builder.
3. Build Your List Outside Social Media
Building an email list is one of the best things you can do for your business. It allows you to communicate directly with your audience and automate some of your marketing campaigns.
Start using tools to help save you time and focus on areas of your business which need more attention.
Activecampaign is one of the best platforms out there when it comes to email marketing. It comes with a host of features to manage your list and strategically manage your communication efforts with your audience.
This is my recommended Stack for creating a great online course.
- landing pages that support the sales process
- a course hosting platform to deliver a great learning experience
- a tool to communicate with your students and build an audience of loyal fans
Check out these deals before they go away.
Note: Links on this post are affiliate links. The author may receive a commission if you decide to sign up for the tools recommended.
Top Recommended Tools
Note: Links on this post are affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you decide to sign up for the tools recommended. If you know me, I only recommend the best solutions for your business.