Starting an online business can be challenging and daunting. I hope this checklist will help you get all the basic things you need to start your online business.
Work your way through this checklist:
- Name your business
- Work on your why
- Write down who you are serving. Who is your target client?
- Buy your Domain Name
- Register your Social Media Accounts with:
- Register your business on Google my Business – https://business.google.com
- Register your business email addresses
- Design your website
- Work on your Logo and company branding
- Create social graphic assets including banners and profile images
- Register a Google Analytics Account – https://analytics.google.com
- Register a Facebook Business account – https://business.facebook.com
- Register a Google Ads Account – https://ads.google.com
- Work out how your website integrates to you and other tools you plan on using
- Build an Email List – I recommend using ConvertKit: http://bit.ly/33rGUbW (affiliate link)
- Work on a content marketing plan to post and promote your business on social media
This checklist is just the beginning to create an online presence for your business.