There are 7 things you can do right now to prepare yourself for the world post Covid-19.
1. Settle your debt if possible - Recommended if you have the ability to
2. Save Cash - Cash is needed for long term sustained living and survival
3. Spend time and make amends with people who are important to you
4. Make a will - Speak to a legal representative or attorney to get this side of your life in order.
5. Do what you can to earn some money - You may not need to give up your identity to make a living in this new world, but be willing to make changes to survive in the new world.
6. Simplify and minimize - cut down on the things you have to make some cash but also to declutter your life and less burdened by the things that you may have accumulated.
7. Use your time well - Use your time to work on yourself, to stay healthy mentally, emotionally, physically and from a work point of view.